Housing Central Virtual Art Expo: Call for Artists!
Deadline for submissions: October 14, 2020.
Are you an artist whose work touches on housing-related issues, homelessness, mental health, addictions, dealing with or overcoming stigma, or themes of resilience and healing?
Does your organization provide arts-related services or programming? Would you like to showcase your work at the Conference?
Artists may be:
- People with lived experience (homelessness, mental health and/or addictions).
- People living in non-profit housing or who access social services.
- Professional artists whose work deals with these themes.
Artwork may include 2D and 3D work. If you have questions about the suitability of your work, please contact Robi Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
The art expo will be hosted on the Housing Central Conference website from November 18 – December 9, 2020.
How to participate
Participation in the virtual art expo is free. We are looking for a wide variety of work representing themes of housing, homelessness, mental health, addictions, resilience and healing.
Deadline for submissions is October 14, 2020.
Please send the following information by email to Robi Smith, exhibition curator, at email@example.com:
- A bio of the artist OR A description of the organization and art program to be represented
- 4 high resolution images of artwork
- A short artist statement explaining how the work relates to the themes of housing, homelessness, mental health, addictions, or resilience and healing
- Contact information
If you are interested in participating or learning more about this opportunity, please email Robi at firstname.lastname@example.org.