How to register
To register, you must first log into your BCNPHA account (you can create one here
). Once you are logged in, you can register for events through their respective pages. You can also register for someone else (or multiple people) at the same time during the registration process.
Check out our simple step-by-step process below:
How to register:
- Review our sessions and events and make your selection. Delegates are welcome to change their session schedule up to and during the conference.
- Log into your BCNPHA account.
- Go to the “Registration” tab on our conference site and select "Register Now" from the drop down menu.
- Click “Register Myself” or “Register Someone Else”
To register others from your organization, you will need to be logged in & you will see a Register Someone Else button (gray) right below the Register Myself button (red).
There will be an option to select someone who is already in our database (click on the blank text field & select the person’s name from the drop-down menu and then enter your organization's name so that they receive the correct rate), or the option to add someone new to our database if they are not listed.
Important: Please make sure you include their email address so that they can receive further correspondence regarding the conference and details on how to access the virtual platform.
- Add sessions/event activities to your itinerary by clicking the “Add” button to the right of each selection.
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button on the bottom of the page.
- Review your items and total fees.
- If paying by credit card, select “Pay Now” in the payment details section, complete your payment details and a receipt will be emailed to you over night, otherwise if you are paying by cheque, please select the “Pay Later” option and an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Click the “Submit Order” button to complete your registration.
- An automated registration confirmation email will be sent to you that includes your itinerary and the amount paid or owing (depending on your payment method). If paying by cheque, please forward it at your earliest convenience to secure your registration.